Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cats Past, Present and Future

I am starting this blog in memory of cats that have blessed my life, but also in the hope of sharing some of the things I've learned over the years. It will be a mix of remembrance as well as what I have learned through my own observations/experiences. :-)
 
Let me stress, I am by no means an expert so please don't take my posts to be the ultimate truth.  They simply my experiences, what I have seen, what I have thought over the years I have been owned by cats and the new things I learn in working as a volunteer at the local humane society.  Please take this blog as ancedotal and do your follow-up research by reviewing sites by experts AND talking to your local pet care professionals.  My hope is to simply share one woman's experiences and the world of cats as I see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment